With lots of sunlight hours and very little shade, Shepparton and the GV is the perfect spot for solar. We have installed hundreds of solar power systems in Shepparton, Mooroopna, Kialla, as well as Tatura, Kyabram, Numurkah, Nagambie, Yarrawonga, Cobram and all the smaller places in between. Our local representatives will look after your every need, call 1300 374 357 to find out more.
Solar power is at its most affordable now and electricity prices are at an all-time high and will continue to rise. Solar gives you control over your power bills now and protects you in the future. Whether its commercial, residential, dairy, orchards or retail business, there is a simple, cost effective solution for every situation.
Our solar panels are the most advanced in the world.
- SunPower solar panels are most efficient solar panels in Australia
- Module efficiency is 20.1%
- 327w panels so less panels required (brilliant if roof-space is limited)
- The only panel with a 25 year combined product and performance warranty
- They produce an extra 8% pa saving you even more money
SunPower offer a 25 year warranty, which includes both a power and product guarantee.
Cola Solar install:
- Solar hot water (Apricus evacuated tubes) and Chromagen heat pumps
- Hybrid systems and hybrid ready inverters
- Commercial applications for every industry
- LED’s to replace dangerous, expensive to run halogen down-lights
- Heat Recovery ventilation
- Off grid systems
For more information contact us on 1300 374 357
Advantages of having solar power in Shepparton
Rooftops in Shepparton receive approx. 4 hours of sun per day on average throughout the year. This amount of sun will generate around 6 kWh if you have a 1.5kw system, 12 kWh if you have a 3kw system and 20 kWh if you have a 5kw system.
The aim of having solar power is to create and use your energy for free
- The feed in tariff is irrelevant and should not be a focus at all
- Your main aim is to generate your own power… for free
- You also average out the c/kWh cost over many years
- Get in quick to guarantee rebates still available
- Your aim is to size your system correctly to negate daytime usage
(or install a hybrid ready inverter and add batteries for storage)
Call us today on 1300 374 357