16. If you’re in Victoria, your feed-in tariff is $0.113 (11.3 cents).
17. Set the grid supply tariff, which can be found on a recent electricity bill.
18. Enter the time, day, and time zone, and then hit Forward.
19. Give your system a name.
20. Enter the PV power in Watts. If you have a 5kW system, type in 5,000.
21. Press Forward, then press Accept on the pop-up notification.
22. Select your home’s WiFi from the list, press Set, then enter your home’s WiFi password.
23. Click Connect.
24. You’ll now need to exit the app, go to your WiFi settings, and connect to your home WiFi network.
25. Return to the Fronius Solar.web Live App, and wait for the network connection. Please note this step may take a few minutes, so please don’t be worried if it does not load immediately.
26. Once you reach the next screen, click Forward.
27. Set a password for your system.