1. Go to the Wi-Fi Setting on a mobile device or on a computer and connect to the ABB Network. The access point default password is ‘ABBSOLAR’ for the first 24 hours from the time the inverter is powered ON. After 24 hours the access point password is changed to the inverter’s Product Key.
2. Once the inverter is connected to the ABB network, open a web browser on the device and enter the IP address 192.168.117.1 on the address bar.
3. On the login screen, set the administrator Username and Password. Set the User account username and password (optional).
4. Set the IP Setting to DHCP (Choose ‘Static’ if the user wants to assign a fixed IP address to the system). Choose the home network under the ‘Available Network (SSID)’ section, enter the network password and click ‘Collect’.
5. A message will ask for confirmation. Click ‘Next’ to connect the inverter to the home wireless network.
6. Once the inverter is connected to the local wireless network, a new message will confirm that the connection is acquired. Click ‘Next’ button to proceed to the next stage.
7. Set the Date, Time and Time Zone and click ‘Next’.